你是安全的,你躺在大自然的懷中。
You are safe. You are lying in the arms of Nature.

 

你是絕對安全的,大自然擁抱著你。
You are absolutely safe. Nature is embracing you.

 

現在,閉上眼睛,放鬆你的頭皮,放鬆臉部其餘肌肉,放鬆你的舌頭和嘴唇,緩慢呼吸。
Now, close your eyes and relax. Feel everything relaxing from your scalp, to your facial muscles, to your tongue and lips, and breathe slowly.

 

閉眼的同時,眼睛在眼窩中隨意翻動,沒有什麼重點,就是上下左右翻動就行,緩慢呼吸。
While closing your eyes, let your eyes roll freely in their sockets. With nothing to focus on, just let your eyes roll around in all directions, and breathe slowly.

 

感受脖子後面的肌肉,當你覺得已經很放鬆了,嘗試著讓鬆弛再進一步。
Feel the muscles in the back of your neck. When you are completely at ease with yourself, remember to relax further.

 

放鬆你的胸部,深吸一口氣,屏住,呼氣並吹出你所有的緊張情緒。
Relax your chest. Take a deep breath. Hold. Then, exhale out all your tension.

 

深深地吸入安全感,緩慢地呼吸,呼氣時,釋放越來越多的緊張情緒。
Deeply inhale peace. Keep breathing slowly, releasing more and more tension as you exhale.

 

你是大自然的孩子,大自然寬恕你所做的一切,在寬恕中熄滅你的恐懼。
You are Nature's child. Nature forgives everything you do. In forgiveness, extinguish all your fears.

 

你是大自然的孩子,大自然接納你所有的過錯,在溫暖中融化你的焦慮。
You are Nature's child. Nature takes in all your mistakes. In warmth, melt away all your anxiety.

 

你是大自然的孩子,大自然呵護你全部的生命,在擁抱中開放你的心靈。
You are Nature 's child. Nature takes care of your entire life. In embrace, open up your heart.

 

你的身體已經放鬆了,感覺溫暖而安全,感覺輕鬆,幸福感滲入身體。
Your body, now relaxed, feels warm and safe. As you are feeling relaxed, happiness permeates your body.

 

告訴自己,身體內沒有骨頭,只有鬆弛。
Tell yourself that there are no bones in your body, only relaxation.

 

告訴自己,我不是這個身體,我只是深深的、規律的呼吸。
Tell yourself, I』m not this body, I am just this deep and regular breathing.

 

感受心臟背後與脊椎之間,那裡有深深的、舒適的安全感。
Feel the deep and comfortable security between the back of your heart and your spine.

 

我們深呼吸三次,吸入安寧的空氣,呼出最後的緊張。
Let us breathe deeply three times, breathe in the peaceful air, breathe out the last trace of anxiety.

 

第一次:吸入安寧,呼出緊張;
First breath: Inhale peace, exhale nervousness.

 

第二次:吸入安全,呼出緊張;
Second breath: Inhale safety, exhale nervousness.

 

第三次:吸入寧靜,呼出緊張。
Third breath: Inhale tranquility, exhale nervousness.

 

你不是你的身體,身體從佛性中升起,終將分解在佛性中。
You are not your body. Your body rises from Buddha-Nature and will eventually dissolve into Buddha-Nature.

 

你是身體中的舒適鬆弛,舒適中沒有你的身體,鬆弛是你的身體。
You are the comfort and relaxation in your body. In comfort there is none of your body. Relaxation is your body.

 

你不是大腦意識,意識從佛性中升起,終將消失在佛性中。
You are not consciousness in the brain. Consciousness rises from Buddha-Nature and will eventually disappear into Buddha-Nature.

 

你是意識中的透明純淨,純淨中沒有你的意識,透明是你的意識。
You are the purity and transparency in your consciousness. In purity there is none of your consciousness. Transparency is your consciousness.

 

你不是心靈感受,感受從佛性中升起,終將融化於佛性中。
You are not feelings in your heart. Feelings rise from Buddha- Nature and will eventually melt into Buddha-Nature.

 

你是感受中的安詳寧靜,寧靜中沒有你的感受,安詳是你的心靈。
You are the inner peace of serenity in feelings. Within the inner peace there is none of your feelings. Serenity is your heart.

 

大自然在你之內,你在大自然之中。
Nature is within you. You are within Nature.

 

將自己的生命形體,交給大自然保護,自己的意識記憶,融入大自然心中。
Take your life's form. Surrender it to Nature's protection. Take your consciousness and memories. Merge it into Nature's heart.

 

你沒有了自己,安詳柔軟的身體中,是大自然深深的愛,濃郁純淨的愛。
Let go of yourself. Within your peaceful and soft body, is Nature's deep love, pure and rich love.

 

你沉浸在愛中,唯有愛是你。
You are immersed in love. Only love is you.

 

你是安全的,你是絕對安全的。
You are safe. You are absolutely safe.

 

返回
頂部